dimanche 7 novembre 2010

Come back.

This is a come back. This time I'll try to keep posting new thing.

This year I've been quite in creation mood and kept noting everything I've created.

This last days I was inspired and I thought about a new plot.

Well not exactly.

There is no new effect like a sandwich or triumph or anything like that but still there is a different approach.

Here it is.

I called it POV which means of course point of view.

The routines' structure is like :

the spectator sees/thinks one thing but the magician sees another thing.

For instance, the spec/layman chooses one card and its loses in the deck. You spreads the deck and nothing appears.

But now you turn yourself to show what you see from your point of view...one card is return, the selection.

It was just an idea for this evening.

By the way PSG (paris saint germain/football team) has won against Marseille today.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire