lundi 16 mai 2011

So Sato

Today I want to talk about a Japanese magician. I have his book and his booklet, both are actually great. His name is So Sato and he's an amateur magician.
He has came up with a good triumph's version.
This is the one selection's version, the original version contains two.
I love the handling, we can notice a bit of Lennart Green influence with the mixed up display and honestly I've killed lot of guys with this one.
His materials are available for a long time but sadly for you only in Japanese and I think it's still impossible to get it from the rest of the world because Japanese retailers used to ship their products only in Japan.
But I have lot of expectancy from you and I think you may find the solution just by watching this video or the original one.
I'm quite generous today and in order to excuse my last absence I'm going to give you a clue.
The key point here is not to focus on technique that by the way he executes very smoothly but on the choreography because it's what makes this trick so deceiving.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire