vendredi 18 février 2011

Clever methods

I was talking recently about my aacan and I've continued to stick to the presentation of the estimation thing but have changed the procedure in order to achieve getting a more practical method.
Well I'm quite in fond of automatic trick. By the way I've started to read trapdoor...just awesome.
And personally the best trick's construction is the mix of deceiving technique and a smart mathematical solution...in fact it's semi-automatic trick nothing revolutionnary. Furthermore I'm always waiting for nectar of cards.
Because of what it implies is you're now able to focus on the speech and get some freedom. We can also say that generally these types of tricks are more an experience than a show off.
I want again the spectator be part of the trick and no more the one who watch. This is my ideal magic.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire