mardi 25 janvier 2011

Any card at any number

The berglas effect peformed by the man himself at the session has a huge influence on me. No matter the solution there is time when you see a trick it enlights you. This happenned on me and I had a flash. A past discussion with a nice magic buddy came back in my mind where he told me a good trick should not involve many techniques. I have a technique I've created few months ago and now it's time to use it effeciently. It's always a pleasure to find a meaning to your creations. Of course nothing revolutionnary but it allows you to re-fool audience with a classic card magic technique.
I combined these ideas and I came up with a solution to the acaan and I have to say I'm quite satisfied of myself on this one.
Now for some details on the solution that I won't give right now.
I don't want to focus my magic on a showoff I want the audience to participate to the trick, to be part of it and to feel clever. I want them to think because of them the magic happen. For my version I success to obtain a result where I can almost never fail. I didn't say automatic but there is 3 out and of course one of them is better than the others. I introduce this trick as an estimation performance that I miss by one.
Here was my tip for the day.
Paul.
By the way muscle your pinky it definitly worth the effort.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire