jeudi 16 juin 2011

Close up

Sometimes you see beautiful effect but once you know the solution you don't want to perform it anymore whereas the effect is great.
I had this feeling while watching both Noel Qualter alarmed and i deck. I was very intrigued by the effect but the explanation is a bit hard to perform and don't offer liberty for me. In fact I think I'm wrong and should focus more on the effect than the solution because your public won't or shouldn't (it depends on your level) understand how it works, well this is the meaning of magic.

This comes to the trendy subject which is about criticizing the ACAAN because of it's more an equation to solve between magician than a real audience thing. It's true you could do a CAAN (forget the "any" part) which is easier and go on. Your public won't notice any difference because they actually don't know that the ACAAN exists.

I want finish this post with a small ad for yoann with his 2nd version of his site, magicalsleight. Please have a look on it and maybe purchase some of the material available.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire