dimanche 3 juillet 2011

Trip

I've been these last 2 weeks in few cities, Prague, Vienna, Budapest and Istanbul with friends. It wasn't a magic trip at all but every time I'm wanting to discover the magic sphere in places I don't know.
So what I do each time is to check if there is magicshop or any organization i may be able to go.
For this last trip I had one hit in Budapest for a shop. I went there, salesman barely talked english but it doesn't matter. I'm here in a foreign country and if someone should be frustrated it would be them because I'd stayed in their country and didn't know hungarian.
I've bought a booklet of the "best hungarian card magician" but I haven't started to read it so when I'll finish it I'll maybe write a review about it.
I'm also quite pissed off against myself because I didn't go party enough I couldn't do enough magic and experience other cultures' reactions to magic.
Well, this is a bit sad but it's all for magic in my next trip I will definitely perform more.
Viszumtlatasrla (spelling is not good but it means good bye in hungarian)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire