dimanche 14 août 2011

Magic meeting

I have these days the rare opportunity to hang out with Tony Chang. And I think it's great thing to be able to share (more him than me) so easily and to cross our opinion on some questions we ask ourselves.
I can tell you he showed some incredible pieces. And I was baffled. I will next time show him some tricks of mine and try to get his opinion on it.
I've talked before about Tony Chang before but I want to be sure that I'm coherent with my way of thinking. And I can assure that he has various material not published so I'm not afraid he will go in the bin as some T11 character.
I will write a report at the end of the week and after that I'm going to Japan so I'll try to hang out with some Japanese magicians.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire