dimanche 9 janvier 2011

Happy new year everybody.
I've enjoyed my Xmas vacation a lot.
I've purchased some interesting material and keep working mine.

Next week, there is the Session in Gloucester organized by Andi Gladwin and Joshua Jay and I'm going to be present there
This is my 2nd convention, my first one was Blackpool 2010.
In order to make worth it the convention there is few things you have to get ready :
-Be social.
-Master some unknown materials as yours or some hided old-magazine one.
Because attend to a convention is far from cheap.
I'll arrive late Friday and go back Monday.
So for the math it costs me :
-70 € of flight
-75£ of convention's fee
-75£ of hotel
-£25£ of car renting
So I don't calculate the food and drinking (even if the beer is cheap in UK).
But we can expect more or less 300£ for 3-4days.

I think everybody should attend once at least to a convention and it's your duty to make it worth the bill.
You'll need to socialize in order to keep contact with some magicians and learn some marvelous tricks or technique. Really don't lose time to sleep.
I remember last year at blackpool I was so tired that I went to sleep whereas Bebel (one of the french master) performed one of his creations which he used to show twice a year and I missed it.
Here it is I'll probably write a report of the convention next week.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire