vendredi 21 janvier 2011

I came back from Gloucester earlier this week.

This session was a great convention even if at the end I was a bit disappointed. I'm responsible too because I didn't try at anyway to make contact with other magician. The convention was quite well organized even if the hotel wasn't at the best location in the city I think. There was a great line-up compare to the number of participant.
I saw the real deal too, the Berglas effect performed by the man himself. Honestly I have no idea how he did it but he'll publish a book during May maybe I 'll buy it.

I thought Darwin Ortiz has good theory.
Rune Klan is really a funny and creative guy.
Deutsch rocks. (Pit Hartling and Denis Behr)
Tyler Wilson is awesome. Creative, funny and generous. Thanks mate.
Sorry but Benjamin Earl is weird...
Sorry again Andy Gladwin but your dvd is useless.

By the way in Great Britain, even if the beer is cheap it's also weak in alcohol. Sometimes it tastes like water...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire