jeudi 17 mars 2011

Jack Parker's 21 card trick

52 memories is a great book. It's not very expensive and it explains very solid tricks.

I borrow this book from a friend and this week I've just read the 21 card trick chapter.
One thing there is killer trick in here.

As a magician I have to admit I hadn't been in the mood of studying this plot but laymen will love it for sure. There is so many times when you meet people they will show the only they know : the 21 cards trick.
Here it's so easy to go on, you'll just need to perform sunken 21. This one require no sleight of hand just a bit of mental investment and you put the crowd on fire because usually you need to make 3 rows but this time with only one row you reveal the card. It kills even magicians you have interested.

Of course there is lot of great modern trick in this one.
Jack Parker you will be always in my heart.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire