mercredi 23 mars 2011

Trendy magicians

Recently there are some ubiquitous magicians.
Here is the list :
Alex Pandrea
Calen Morelli
Patrick Kun
Tony Chang

The first one has just launched thebluecrown with his buddy Dan Hauss.
Calen Morelli is very active with his 365 project on youtube through Penguin Magic and releasing also on T11.
Patrick Kun and Tony Chang are a bit everywhere ellusionist/vanishinginc for the first one and D&D/vanishinginc/thebluecrown.

I don't know how much they make but I hope they will be enough clever to not disclose all their works in 1 or 2 years and like lot of T11's "star" be thrown away like a junk.
I'm not fan of Morelli's work but I have to admit this is tremendous how he is always able to publish never-bad idea on his channel and for that I'm respecting him.
By the way particularly to Patrick Kun, can you sometimes publish your own work?! It's not cool to sell old materials or even modern one.

I hope for you and for those who want be like them to cherish more your work and keep it for you and your close friend.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire