lundi 4 avril 2011

52 times a week

Mika respect for your work.
It's always a pleasure to study your performance.
He claims to be the genuine 365 project inventor and I believe him.
Have a look on his site.

I had a real great feeling this week, I've fooled one of my best magic buddy and damn this tastes good.
To sum it up because I don't want to give too many ideas (I cherish too much the method), it's my take on the trick that can not be explained. You may be wondering how it's possible to have a variation on it but I think this is the most similar trick which exists and even it's less impromptu, I don't need to see the face of the cards and have much more outs. Finally I don't ask the spectator's card. In fact it's a mix of this plot with an impossible location without looking the face of the cards.
One advise to you reader, if you want to fool your magic buddy even if it's not the best thing in magic go on the trick that can not be explained.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire