samedi 30 avril 2011

Elevator

I've always been intrigued by the raise rise move by ray kosby. It's a difficult move and lot of easier techniques have a appeared after that with one hand and the two. I've known the existence of lazy rise for more than one year but I've never spent time on it. No offence chris mayhew I don't know the reason myself.
But finally, I've decided yesterday to learn it. You'll ask me why, because I have to learn it now for an effect.
All this elevator moves have only one duty : rise. Not a single one fall ... until recently, the falling elevator. It's not from me but from Bizau Vasile Cristian. Not revolutionary it's even logical in the conception but the most important thing it works.

Here is my point now you can have the card rise and fall at your will in the deck. Here a situation I'm working on : Imagine having two cards selected, one will be lost and the other one will be used to retrieve the first one. You start by rising the card and you'll say I think it's a bit too far we have to lower the card a little. When you spread the deck the spectator will notice that the card just above once turned up is the selection.

Bonus : Chris Mayhew during his lazy rise explanation said : "[...] That's why you add a little bit of movement in this case some shaking especially I like to do it down here on my crouch area ... it's very subliminal."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire