vendredi 15 juillet 2011

A book I liked, ten on deck by Ian Baxter

This is a small book of 40 pages, but there is sweet materials in there.
I really advice you to read it. Even it's 70's, well this is quite modern.
It contains 10 tricks and here are the ones I liked.
Cheeky aces, which is a bundle of reverse, change, separation in a sucker trick way of 2 four of a kind. The structure is clever and the effect is great.
The somersault card, in order to not perform ACR when you're asked for a trick go on this one, simple and direct.
The wallet mystery is an innovative method for a classic trick without gimmicked wallet.
Honestly, the remaining materials are good too but I can't assure you I will once perform it so I've decided to include it in my list.
Besides that I've started studying my Hungarian lecture notes and some materials are a bit old school but found a cool variation.
Finally, I will also keep reading provocative hypnosis by Jorgen Rasmusen.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire