dimanche 24 juillet 2011

Just a little thing

Last Wednesday, I met a guy who was in fact a magician. Honestly, I was quite happy and interested by sharing some thoughts or tricks. He asked me to perform some tricks. After that he's showed me some of his materials I was so disappointed. He performed dr daley trick and another classic. WTF. What was he thinking? And he claimed to be magician for 12 years... Despite that I think he was a good performer, he also showed us a variation of fiber optics that was very satisfying. Just not a magician guy which may not be bad at all.
I'm for sure a magician guy and you can testify that I've said I don't think it's the best solution in order to evolve because you will tend to be in a too technical / justified magic. (Dani Daortiz talk at EMC was great on this subject by the way). But still if you don't "hang out " with magicians you tend to be stuck with your assets and manage to create or even tweak.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire